Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Rhino...




bloodninja: Ok baby, we got to hurry, I don't know how long I can keep it ready for you.


j_gurli3: thats ok. ok i'm a japanese schoolgirl, what r u.


bloodninja: A Rhinocerus. Well, hung like one, thats for sure.


j_gurli3: haha, ok lets go.


j_gurli3: i put my hand through ur hair, and kiss u on the neck.


bloodninja: I stomp the ground, and snort, to alert you that you are in my breeding territory.


j_gurli3: haha, ok, u know that turns me on.


j_gurli3: i start unbuttoning ur shirt.


bloodninja: Rhinoceruses don't wear shirts.


j_gurli3: No, ur not really a Rhinocerus silly, it's just part of the game.


bloodninja: Rhinoceruses don't play games. They f*cking charge your ass.


j_gurli3: stop, cmon be serious.


bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.


bloodninja: I stomp my feet, the dust stirs around my tough skinned feet.


j_gurli3: thats it.


bloodninja: Nostrils flaring, I lower my head. My horn, like some phallic symbol of my potent virility, is the last thing you see as skulls collide and mine remains the victor. You are now a bloody red ragdoll suspended in the air on my mighty horn.


bloodninja: Goddam am I hard now.

8 comments:

Jacob said...

DYING!!!! I need to go get my posse and chase them over here.

Anonymous said...

That was better than the previous. Are you bloodninja??? I won't tell, I promise...

Lynda said...

He may need to get out more.

Anonymous said...

holy shit that had me crying! That was fucking great!

Evil Genius said...

I thought it was kinda hot... What like none of you has ever played rhino and Japanese school girl?

SkylersDad said...

But does he cuddle when he is finished?

Trouble said...

freaking hilarious. I loved it.

I think I have the hots for bloodninja.

The Boob Lady said...

Gawpo: I am to please!

Dick Small: I'm not, but I kinda wish I waws!

Lynda: Tell me about it!

Dave Evanns: I laughed my ass off too.

Evil Genius: I have.

Skylers Dad: Doubtful.

Trouble: Me too, totally.