Saturday, March 04, 2006

What could possibly be better than...

...staring at boobs of all shapes and sizes all day? If you're a man, probably nothing. If you're a woman, well, then I guess it depends. If you're a straight woman, and would probably prefer not to stare at them, anything is better. Anything.
It's astounding how many people get excited to the point of giggling when I tell them what I do as a job. I manage a lingerie shop. That's it, nothing special about that. There's nothing like going in to work early in the morning, fresh from the trauma of the previous days' ninety year old breasts, and coming face to face with 95 year old breasts. And hairy armpits. Did I mention the hairy armpits? That's right.
Ew.
Fittings, helping them put the bras on, seeing things no mere mortal should see, it's not that exciting. I promise you. Now that we've got that covered, let's move on shall we?

No comments: