Thursday, March 09, 2006

Gee Willickers!

The shaggin' wagon is officially fixed. You can all bow your heads and give me an "Amen". $160 and a quick flash of the twins, and it's drive-worthy again. (Mom- I didn't really have to flash anyone, well, not the entire boob, maybe just the tops.) Anyhoo, the beast is back on the road and I couldn't be happier.

Actually, I could.


I could not be driving a Kia, aka: Death Mobile, Piece-o-Shit, Shit Mobile, and/or any variation of those words. I suppose I should be thankful that I actually have a car to drive, since I am a little scurred to take the city run busses. Thinking of creepy men asking me if I'd like a bite of their hotdogs, and asking me which stop I'm getting off at, and then conviently getting off there too. Couldn't do it.

I could however, deal with a new car. Not even a brand new one, just a new to me car.

Meh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Peppermint Patty
These are great. You missed your calling. Should be writing your own Erma Bombeck type books. Gives me something to look forward to instead of just surfing. Love U