Sunday, March 12, 2006

Bwaaaahh!!!

All in all it was another lazy Sunday. Nothing much happened. Must have eaten something that did not agree with me (Although, that's not an unlikely occurance as it is...) and spent most of my day in a ball on the couch.

Meh.

My boyfriend thinks that I have a gambling problem. You see, I sit at the computer and play online poker a few times a day. Okay, most of the day. When I'm off.

Okay, and when I get off work too. But, it's not real money. It's all play, and it's fun. Lots and lots of fun.

The funny thing is, that when he was playing a "few" hands this evening, he lost me about 22k. In one hand. A bad one. So, after that happened, it was okay for me to play for a bit, because, you see, it was only play money.

Who's the gambler now biatch?

xo

No comments: