Monday, December 11, 2006

Holy Tag Batman...


I've been tagged again. This time, by dirty.

She would like me to tell you the 5 songs that describe how I'm feeling right now.

So, without further ado, here they are.

1. Clap Hands - Beck (I love this song, I dance around the store when it comes on... Not a feeling per se, but still, I enjoy it..)

2. 12:59 Lullaby - Bedouin Soundclash (This song reminds me that I'm up until all hours of the night due to my insomnia because, although my body is exhasted, my mind is always running.)

3. Sweet Ones - Sarah Slean (Just like it)

4. Welcome to the Jungle - G 'n' R (Let's face it, I work in retail...)

5. Enjoy the Silence - Depeche Mode (Mostly cause I'd like to...)

That's it, nothing fancy.

I've got a great rack though, so I can get away with it.

2 comments:

dirty said...

Mmmm...Depeche Mode.

Great racks are so helpful in times like these.

jonah said...

i didnt think one of your song list could be worst than the a month ago...you proved me wrong

skanks salot