Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Debate...




I honestly debated with myself for quite some time this evening.


You see, if you've read any of my comments, you'll notice that there are a few there that are requesting some "discreet" pictures of my ta-tas to judge whether or not they're really as big as people seem to say they are. (To my face, in my store...)


In the end, common sense won, and for now, you will have to settle for this lovely picture. A chaste woman in a turtleneck.


Sadly, it's not even really of me. Although, my PhotoShop skills are truly a sight to behold. (It's late, fuck off...)


Soon Jonah, Soon...

3 comments:

dirty said...

I'll show you mine if you show me your's :o)

g-man said...

Too funny. "It's late, fuck off". When we were last in Ohio for our early family Christmas I was asked to do portraits, and to take the whole family picture. When I was finished with my wife's aunt and her family she came up to me and asked if she could have bigger boobs. (She has seen some of my PhotoShop work before which usually involves swapping heads to make one good portrait). I posted the proofs for the family I still need to doctor one for her as a gag.

Coffeypot said...

Your face is so pretty I don't care how big (or little) you boobs are. But if you do decide to show them, I won't mind that either.