Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Holy Crap Balls

I woke up this morning with the intention of making myself a delicious sandwich for work, and leaving on time.

I made the sandwich. Not without problems though. First, the bread that was left had a hole in it. How? I don't know. I made due with what I had though, and continued to prepare my delicious sandwich.

I go to the fridge to get my condiments next. I got the mayo, turkey, cheese, and mustard. Everything was going smoothly. I got the mayo, turkey, and cheese on without incident. When it came to putting on the mustard however, I had some problems.

I shook the bottle. As you do. Usually. I thought.

I should have known something was amiss by the clunk sound that eminated from said mustard bottle, but alas, I proceeded. I turned it over to face the bread.


I squeezed.

I wondered where it was.

It came.

Fast.

And spray-like.

Feck.

All over my beautiful navy blue, perfectly worn in, shouldn't have been wearing it in the morning Roots hoodie.

I didn't notice until I came home today after work and put it on (As I usually do) and the boy asked me what was all over me. I then looked down and noticed that I had tarnished my beauty.

Sob.

Here's to hoping that tomorrow's lunch preparation goes more smoothly.

No comments: