Sunday, April 02, 2006

Feckitty Feck

The day started with a groan and a shock. I rolled over and looked at the clock and saw that it said 11:30.

Which was 10:30.

Which was confusing.

First, I thought that I had to work and that I was going to be late.

Second, I was upset that I might have to get out of bed to go to said place of employment.

I quickly came to realize that I was neither late, or in danger of having to go to work.

Once I was perfectly clear on the fact that the time had gone ahead last night and that I was in no danger of having to leave my apartment, I was able to go on with my day.

I did approximately 5 loads of laundry, 1 extremely full load of dishes, I gave the tub a good scrub, and I made supper. It was delicious if I do say so myself.

The cat and I also had a photo shoot. It was quite fun. He's rather photogenic and loves to pose. (Not really, but it looks like it. )

I played some online poker with my mother, promptly gave her most of the money that I had won in the past couple of days and am now back at 0. Zero. Nada.

*sniff*

The countdown to work tomorrow is on. I am not looking forward to it. I imagine it will be filled with such wondrous things as saggy boobs, cranky seniors, and lurky men in coveralls who walk by the bathing suit lightbox and smile.

Goody.

No comments: