Thursday, October 19, 2006

Minions Deux..

My night is almost over.

I am exhausted.

I am eating Twizzlers one after the other.

I am secretly reading my book behind a rack of robes so that the security cameras can't see me.

I am chugging Pepsi.

I hear screaming.

I hear whining.

I see minions.

Two of them. Dear God no.

I say a silent prayer. Nobody answers it.

They come in.

Their mother is not at fault for giving birth to two of Rosemary's babies, she just needed to go shopping.

In they roll, I am frozen. I can't hide anymore. There's nowhere for me to go. I contemplate hiding in a change room, but can't leave the store unattended. I straighten up, and greet the family.

Mom came by to tell me that her purchase was fantastic, and that she was very pleased, and more people should be like me. It made me happy to know that I'd done a good job with Rosemary, and even though I had to put up with the blond brats, she bought something.

On their way out, one of the pint sized brats says:

"Can I have some candy nice lady?"

How could I resist.

Plus, Mom will have to get them down off their sugar high later.

No comments: